WHEELCHAIR HELP NEEDED PLEASE.....

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

BullyLover143

WHEELCHAIR HELP NEEDED PLEASE.....

Post by BullyLover143 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:14 am

Hello I have recently rescued a 7 month old English Bulldog who's spinal cord was cut from a procedure to crop her tail. Is there anyone out there that maybe has a used cart that they could donate? Im not sure if she will need 2 carts since she is only 7 months old & the female Bulldogs grow to about 50-55lbs. An adjustable one would be best but in this situation I would be grateful for any help or should I say that "Amazing Grace" (thats her new name) will be grateful. I think I have found a page that I will be visiting often & since I also live in the Maryland area, maybe I can visit The K-9 Cart one day for further assistance & guidance. God Bless you for giving these furbabies the help they needed. Ive already had several organizations tell me that she will not be able to live a normal life & it would be best to have her put down. Those phone calls did not last very long and from that point on I have been on a mission to get this little Angel the help she needs. Please know that I'am also trying to find a proper rescue for her that handles Special Needs dogs such as herself but I'am also more than happy to keep her with me & my 5yr old English Bulldog if I can get the assistance that is needed for her cart. Just because she is a little different doesnt mean that she doesnt deserved to be loved like the rest of them. To me she is an Angel & together I know we will get her on the right path to a better life <3