WANTED!!! : WheelChair for 75lb Lab with Rear left CCl Tear

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

wolfhunter

WANTED!!! : WheelChair for 75lb Lab with Rear left CCl Tear

Post by wolfhunter » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but I thank you for welcoming me. My 2Yr & 10 month old black labrador, Lincoln, tore his rear left ccl yesterday after making a sharp turn while running. After taking him to the emergency vet last night, I found out that he will have to have an estimated $3,000 surgery to fully recover from this injury. It kills me to see my sweet boy in so much pain. I am searching for a wheelchair that will be suitable for a 75lb male lab retriever. This injury could not have happened at a worse time for me. September of last year I was struck by a vehicle & as a full time police officer and Army reservist, I was unable to work nearly 6 months. After returning to work for a month, a burglar broke into our home a few weeks ago. As a result, I was injured, but lets just say the burglar is a lot worse off than I am. I am thankful that Lincoln and I are both alive after that, but with my injuries, this is a lot for me to handle. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please please let me know.

Thanks, Taylor
www.gofundme.com/ssbarw

ruthworks

Re: WANTED!!! : WheelChair for 75lb Lab with Rear left CCl T

Post by ruthworks » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Did you ever get a wheelchair for your dog? If you are still in need, let me know...and also if so, where are you located?

Pam

kim loveless

Re: WANTED!!! : WheelChair for 75lb Lab with Rear left CCl T

Post by kim loveless » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:59 am

I need a wheel card for my 85-90 lbs lab and border collie mix. I live in FL and will drive back to MI in three weeks. If you live a long the way I can stop by to pick up the cart. otherwise, I am willing to pay for mailing charge. I just join this K9 today, I tried to post the ad, but couldn't.
Please contact me at: kimbinh@sbcglobal.net or tel 616 447 8741 or cell phone 408 821 6023. thank you. Kim and Milton