wheelchair wanted for my 25lb frenchie

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

chistiana

wheelchair wanted for my 25lb frenchie

Post by chistiana » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:58 am

Hi. My Bruno is a french bulldog. He is 12.5 years old and up until last year he acted like a 5 year old. Unfortunatelly the vet thinks all this jumping has damaged his spine nerves and lately his hint legs have been dragging. Its very close to being completely paralysed. We tried everything from bead accupunture, steroids and so on but its only getting worse. He is a happy little dog but he seems sad he cant come out with us to play. I am looking to buy a wheelchair for him but in Greece they just dont make them or the ones that do sell them for 500 euros which is not something we can afford. If anyone has a used one they d like to sell or know of where a could get a relatively normal charge one, please let me know. I ll pay for any shipping. Thanks
Christiana

magicpaws788

Re: wheelchair wanted for my 25lb frenchie

Post by magicpaws788 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Christiana wrote:

Hi. My Bruno is a french bulldog. He is 12.5 years old and up until last year he acted like a 5 year old. Unfortunatelly the vet thinks all this jumping has damaged his spine nerves and lately his hint legs have been dragging. Its very close to being completely paralysed. We tried everything from bead accupunture, steroids and so on but its only getting worse. He is a happy little dog but he seems sad he cant come out with us to play. I am looking to buy a wheelchair for him but in Greece they just dont make them or the ones that do sell them for 500 euros which is not something we can afford. If anyone has a used one they d like to sell or know of where a could get a relatively normal charge one, please let me know. I ll pay for any shipping. Thanks
Christiana