disabled owner needs wheechair for dog

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

superspecialdog3

disabled owner needs wheechair for dog

Post by superspecialdog3 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 pm

My 12 yr old shepard/lab dog is suffering from hip dysplasia, and is in serious need of a dog cart/wheelchair for mobility. He is a happy dog, and it breaks my heart to see that he can hardly touch the ground with his back rear leg anymore. I myself am handicapped ( physically challenged), and my dog is my best friend ,and companion for years. The dog carts I've checked on are way too expensive for me to afford, as I am on disability. Looking for one for my dog that is used, but still in good condition . Can you help please? We both thank you! :D

sharonlstewart

Re: disabled owner needs wheechair for dog

Post by sharonlstewart » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

I have a cart from our 70lb lab who recently passed away. I am looking for someone in need to donate his K-9 Cart. It is in very good condition except that it could probably use some new wheels and you can get replacement wheels from K-9 Carts. Not sure how to ship the cart -- I am in the Annapolis, MD area. Also, if you can provide some measurements and weight for your dog, K-9 Carts could probably help us figure out if the cart would work for your dog.