Wanted : Cart for active rear leg amputee!

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

tripawd

Wanted : Cart for active rear leg amputee!

Post by tripawd » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 pm

I have a 27lb mini aussie who is in need of a cart. She is crazy active loves to go full tilt everywhere but muscle pain in her back and shoulders is starting to affect her ability to get up and stay up so on advice of my k-9 physio I am in need of a cart that will still allow her to use her remaining back leg just help her out with supporting some of her body weight! If you have anything available or know of something please let me know, I am in Canada so shipping will be required.

k9administration

Re: Wanted : Cart for active rear leg amputee!

Post by k9administration » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you for your question. Are you looking for a used cart or were you interested in a K-9 Cart designed specifically for your pet's measurements and disability? The procedure for both begins the same. You would need to take measurements of your pet. (See: Measuring Hints and Tricks)

There is a used cart topic on this forum. Look for a 26-40 cart for sale. If there is not a control number, email this person directly to arrange a discussion. If there is a 4 digit control number, call us with that number and your measurements. We will check our records and hopefully it is a close match and the cart can be adjusted for your dog. We would then put you in touch with the owner to arrange the sale. If you'd like a new K-9 Cart give us a call or email us.We may take the order over the phone or online.
thank you
Last edited by k9carts on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed url for measurements
K-9 Cart Company East
206 E. Pier St.
Oxford, MD 21654
410-226-5006 (voice)
866-K9-CARTS/866-592-2787 (toll-free)
410-226-0168 (fax)
http://www.k-9cart.com