Female Boxer Two Wheel Cart

Used dog wheelchairs looking for new owners and pets in need.

Moderator: k9carts

ronco828

Female Boxer Two Wheel Cart

Post by ronco828 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 am

For Sale a used standard two- wheeled cart my boxer Peaches enjoyed until her demise. Average adult weight was between 55-60 pounds. Item is listed as a 61-100 lb K-9 cart. She was so active - thoroughly enjoying her mobility that she never missed the use of her back legs.
Her cart is in very good condition and would provide happiness to pet and owner.

Peggy

Re: Female Boxer Two Wheel Cart

Post by Peggy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello - I have a senior citizen Rottie that I am looking to buy a cart for. She's a bit bigger than a boxer, but nowhere near 100 pounds as I can lift her without too much trouble. Can I ask where you are located and what you are asking for this cart? Do you have a picture of it by any chance?

I'm not familiar with this forum, so I hope it's okay to ask this here. I looked for a pm button but found none.

Thanks!

ronco828

Post by ronco828 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 pm

I am about 20 minutes from Philly airport in Glen Mills PA 19342 just off of I-95. I have not taken any photo of cart yet but it look almost new. It has mounted at rear two LED strobe flashers added for safety at dusk or dark.
Peaches companion was a retired greyhound and they loved to walk daily through a neighboring public golf course.

I would like to $300 for the cart. There is a picture of an identical cart listed among the "sold" ones in the K-9 used dog wheelchairs

You may call me if you wish at (610) 358-2823 and ask for Ron or Lois. I would love to hear about you pet and its history.
Ron

ronco828

Post by ronco828 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

Download contains measurements for the boxer who used this two wheeled cart so well.

Contact for download " ronco828@verizon.net" If you send me your email address. I will also forward photos of Peaches' cart.